- Prepare for your future
- Develop global awareness
- Learn about the world around you
Gain international exposure before you even leave the country! International Plus offers opportunities develop an awareness of other cultures.
If you are interested in developing a global awareness, studying, working, or travelling to other countries, this program will provide you with vital knowledge and skills to prepare yourself.
By completing the program requirements you will earn an International Plus certificate. Your participation in the program will also be tracked on your Experience Plus transcript.
Earn your International Plus certificate by participating in the following program opportunities:
- At least three of the following on-line Career Services workshops
- Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Writing
- Portfolio Development
- Interview Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Two workshops provided by the Office of International Services:
- Assessing Your International IQ
- The Art of Crossing Cultures
- Two additional lectures that possess an international theme. These lectures may be offered through various departments on-campus or in the community. Visit International Services website for information on upcoming lectures
- A minimum of 30 hours of activities that provide you with international exposure. Examples include the following:
- International awareness trips (e.g., Solidarity Experiences Abroad; Habitat for Humanity)
- Volunteer work abroad
- On-campus volunteer work (e.g., Celebration of Nations; Conversation Partners)
- Study abroad experiences