GET YOURSELF NOTICED!
- You know that you’re the perfect person for the job.
- Your achievements make you an ideal candidate to receive that award or scholarship.
- You’ve got the skills and experience necessary to qualify for Teacher’s College or other educational opportunities.
How are you going to prove it to an employer or institution? How are you going to stand out from all of the other applicants?
Use your Experience Plus transcript. This official document shows that your skills and experiences have been verified by Brock University. It’s a great addition to your resume and portfolio.
WHAT WE TRACK
Our goal is to help you develop your skills and track your achievements. Your Experience Plus co-curricular transcript documents various activities:
- On-campus jobs
- On or off-campus volunteer placements
- Professional development activities
During your career at Brock you may consider getting involved in a variety of activities. Once you engage in an activity that can be tracked on Experience Plus, simply log-in and update the experience on your account. We will ask you to report details about the activity. Once the experience has been verified by our staff it will appear on your transcript.
HOW TO USE YOUR TRANSCRIPT
- Review your skills list when trying to match your skill set with those that employers are looking for
- Refer to it when writing your resume and cover letters
- Include a copy in your career portfolio
- Highlight your accomplishments by showing your Experience Plus transcript to an employer during an interview
- Prepare for interviews by reviewing the list of skills provided by previous supervisors
- Attach a copy with application packages for scholarships, Teacher’s College, post-diploma programs and graduate studies