What's happening at CCOVI
- Dec. 4 - Fizz club, a new sparkling wine network, will have their first meeting at Brock University. Sparkling winemakers are invited to attend and learn the latest research on sparkling production. More details here .
- Dec. 24 - Jan. 2 - Brock University is closed for the holidays.
- Jan. 15 - Running Wednesdays until April 2, Wine Regions of the World is a continuing education course designed to refine wine tasting skills while discovering the major wine regions of the world. Register here today.
- Jan. 16 - Calibrate Your Vineyard returns for a second year with extended location options. This first date will be in Niagara on the Beamsville bench. Registration details can be found here .
- Jan. 20 -Wines of Ontario starts running Monday nights until March 24. The course looks at how Ontario wines are grown and made. You can register today for this course here .
- Jan. 23 - Are you looking for advanced certification in Wine and Spirits? This WSET Level 3 course is offered Thursday evenings until May 1. Learn more about it here .
- Jan 27 - The CCOVI Lecture Series returns with lectures running for 10 weeks on Mondays at 2 p.m. The full schedule of presenters will be posted in early 2014.
- Feb. 1 - Continue your training in wine and spirits online with WSET Level 2 distance learning. The course runs through March 7. Details are available here .
- Feb. 3 - Nomination deadline for the VQA Promoters Awards. If you know someone who goes above and beyond to promote VQA wines, nominate them here .
- Feb. 11 - Calibrate Your Vineyard will visit Norfolk County. Don't miss the chance to hear from CCOVI experts during this hands-on workshop. Register here .