To register for the conference, please use the link to the on-line registration system here. Please note that all presenters must register for the conference. For questions regarding the registration system or if you encounter problems while registering, please contact Marie Reimer in Conference Services. Registration fees are as follows:
- Early registration (up to and including April 15, 2012): $125
- Regular registration (after April 15): $150
- Student registration: $100
- One-day registration: $95
Travel information for getting to St Catharines by various modes of transportation is now available on a dedicated page (see the link in the side menu). Please direct questions about travel to one of the conference organizers.
A large block of rooms in Earp Residence on the Brock University campus has been booked for the conference at a rate of $54.50/night plus taxes (includes breakfast). These are single rooms with a shared bathroom between each pair of rooms. These rooms must be booked on-line when you are registering for the conference using the on-line registration system.
For those wishing to stay off-campus, there are several options:
- Four Points by Sheraton Suites has a large block of rooms at a special conference rate of $144/night that will be in effect until April 13, 2012. This hotel is within easy walking distance of campus (10-15 minutes). Reservations should be made directly with the Four Points by Sheraton through this link.
- Keefer Mansion, a beautiful historic inn, has 10 rooms available at a special conference rate of $125/night (with breakfast). To reserve a room at the conference rate, please contact Guest Services and indicate that you are part of "Brock Classics". Reservations must be made by February 1, 2012. Please note that the inn is not within walking distance of Brock, though it is less than a 10-minute drive from the university.
- There are many bed and breakfasts throughout the Niagara region in nearby towns such as Niagara-on-the-Lake, Grimsby, Vineland, and Jordan Station (all 20-25 minutes away), as well as in the city of St Catharines and in Port Dalhousie (just north of the city of St Catharines). A directory for bed and breakfasts in the region can be found here.