Applicants wishing to transfer to Brock from an Ontario public college (or equivalent out of province) must meet prerequisite subject requirements* and present one of the following:
- a three-year diploma with a cumulative average of 70** percent, or an average of 70 percent in the last two semesters of a three-year diploma;
- a two-year diploma with a cumulative average of 70 percent, or an average of 70 percent in two years of a three-year diploma;
- one semester of an applied degree with a minimum 70 percent average;
- a one year certificate program may be considered for admission to first year with no transfer credits provided an average of 75 percent has been achieved and the program is of an academic nature.
- a completed credential meeting the requirements of an articulation agreement (see brocku.ca/registrar/transfer-students/articulation-agreements-new )
For guidelines regarding minimum admission averages and prerequisite subject requirements refer to the Admissions Criteria Chart.
*Evidence of prerequisites completed at an advanced secondary school, college diploma- level, or degree-level should be submitted as part of an official transcript.
**Grading scales vary from institution to institution. For this reason, transferred grades are always translated into equivalent Brock grades and admissibility and transfer credit assessed in these terms. Admission is not guaranteed by attainment of the minimum requirements as some limited enrolment programs require higher averages.