In the spirit of Brock’s upcoming 50th anniversary, Brock Alumni Relations invites you to participate in a photo contest — Photos from our First 50. You could win a handy iPad mini 16 GB!
Submit your favourite photographs taken while a student at Brock University. Your photo(s) should tell a story or illustrate a moment at Brock — an athletic event, residence life, social activities or special friends enjoying their student experience. We welcome photos that are funny, artistic or tell a unique story. Share your history and be a part of Brock’s photo retrospective.
Each photo counts as one entry! Submit 4 pictures, you're name will be entered 4 times for the iPad mini. The draw will take place on Friday May 30, 2014.
The contest is open to all Brock graduates and includes graduates employed at Brock University. All subjects in the photo must have provided consent prior to submission and allow us to post the photos to the Brock Unveristy 50th Anniversary page.
How to Enter:
Friday, January 9th, 2014
: Contest begins. Visit Brock University's Alumni Facebook page
and post your favourite photo. Along with the post, include your name and a short description about the photo, when and where it was taken and the names of any subjects in the photo.
Friday, May 30, 2014 at 5 p.m: Contest closes.
- The winning prize is non refundable and has no cash value.
- The prize can be claimed by either visiting Alumni Relations in Thistle 265 East, or via mail through registered courier.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the contest, participants fully release Facebook from any liability. The prize is provided courtesy of Brock Alumni Relations.
- Brock Alumni Relations will verify the winner is a graduate of Brock University.
- Alumni can submit more than one photo - each submission will count as one entry.
- Photos can also be submitted three ways: Facebook, email (email@example.com) or Twitter — @brockalumni, using the hashtag #BrockUOurFirst50.
The winner will be contacted by email immediatley after the draw.