- F.R. Kermani, A.M. Tugulea, J. Hnatiw, V.H. Niri, and J. Pawliszyn, “Application of automated solid-phase microextraction to determine haloacetonitriles, haloketones, and chloropicrin in Canadian drinking water” Water Quality Research Journal of Canada, 48 (2013) 85-98.
- E. Kozliak, R. Mota, D. Rodriguez, P. Overbyb , A. Kubátová , D. Stahl, V.H. Niri, G. Ogden, W.S.Seames, “Non-catalytic cracking of jojoba oil to produce fuel and chemical by-products” Industrial Crops and Products, 43 (2013) 386–392.
- J. Stavova, C.A. Sedgeman, Z.T. Smith, L.A. Frink, J.A. Hart, V. H. Niri, and A. Kubatova, “Method development for the determination of wood preservatives in commercially treated wood using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry” Analytica Chimica Acta, 702 (2011) 205– 212
- V.H. Niri, B.K. Flatt, Z. Fakhraai, and J.A. Forrest, “Simultaneous Monitoring of Electroformation of Phospholipid Vesicles by Quartz Crystal Microbalance and Optical Microscopy” Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, 163 (2010) 36–41.
- V.H. Niri, I-Y Eom, F.R. Kermani, J. Pawliszyn, “Sampling free and particle-bound chemicals using solid phase microextraction and needle trap device simultaneously” Journal of Separation Science, 32 (2009) 1075–1080.
- V.H. Niri, J.B. Matters, M.F. Musteata, S. Lem, and J. Pawliszyn, “Monitoring BTEX and Aldehydes in Car Exhaust from a Gasoline Engine during the Use of Different Chemical Cleaners by Solid Phase Microextraction-Gas Chromatography” Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 204(2009) 205–213.
- S.H. Haddadi,V.H. Niri, and J. Pawliszyn, “Study of desorption kinetics of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) from solid matrices using cold fiber solid phase microextraction” Analytica Chimica Acta, 652 (2009) 224–230.
- Z. Qin, L. Bragg, G. Ouyang, V.H. Niri, J. Pawliszyn, “Solid-Phase Microextraction under Controlled Agitation Conditions for Rapid On-Site Sampling of Organic Pollutants in Water” Journal of Chromatography A, 1216 (2009) 6979–6985.
- S. Risticevic, V.H. Niri, L. Bragg, and J. Pawliszyn, “Fast analysis of volatile organic compounds and disinfection by-products in drinking water using solid-phase microextraction–gas chromatography/time-of-flight mass” Journal of Chromatography A, 1201 (2008) 222–227.
- I-Y Eom, V.H. Niri, and J. Pawliszyn, “Development of a Syringe Pump Assisted Dynamic Headspace Sampling Technique for Needle Trap Device” Journal of Chromatography A, 1196-1197 (2008) 10–4.
- V.H. Niri and J. Pawliszyn, “Equilibrium In-fiber Standardization Method for Determination of Sample Volume by Solid Phase Microextraction” Analyst, 132 (2007) 425–430.
- “Method Development for the Extraction and Determination of Fungicides in Treated Wood” 11th International Symposium on Advances in Extraction Technologies, Rapid City, SD, USA, Oct. 4-7, 2009.
- “Solid Phase Microextraction in Water Analysis” 7th biennial International Conference on Monitoring and Measurement of the Environment (Enviroanalysis 2008), Toronto, ON, Canada, 23-25 June 2008.
- “Development of a Syringe Pump Assisted Purge and Trap Technique for Needle Trap Device” 59th Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy (Pittcon), New Orleans, LA, USA, 1-7 Mar. 2008.
- “Thin Film Microextraction and Applications in Environmental Analysis” 10th International Symposium on Advances in Extraction Techniques and Hyphenated Techniques in Chromatography, Bruges, Belgium, 28 Jan. -1 Feb. 2008.
- “Fast GC/ TOF-MS analysis of disinfection by-products and volatile organic compounds in drinking water by using solid phase microextraction device” 58th Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy (Pittcon), Chicago, IL, USA, 25 Feb. - 2 Mar. 2007.
- “Electroformation of Phospholipid Vesicles Monitored by Quartz Crystal Microbalance and Optical Microscopy” American Physical Society (APS)-March Meeting 2006, Baltimore, MD, USA, 13–17 March, 2006.
- “Combination of Quartz Crystal Microbalance and Optical Microscopy” Q-Sense User Meetings 2005, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada, 20-21 Oct. 2005.