Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
* Students are available year round and can begin work in January, May or September. While the typical work term length is four months in duration, extended placements are easily facilitated.
* Our students are selected from a broad pool of candidates and accepted on the basis of academic performance. Once admitted to a Co-op program, students must meet Brock's rigorous academic standards in order to continue in the Co-op option.
* Most students have completed at least two years of intensive academic studies prior to embarking on a work term. See the Brock Co-op Marketing Brochure for specific information.
* Participation in weekly employment readiness workshops, delivered by corporate executives and partners, prepares students for transition to the business world. They are eager and ready to make an immediate contribution to your team.
* Brock's Co-op Programs Office can customize your recruiting efforts. We will respond to your staffing needs with personal, individual attention to ensure you source the most suitable candidates for your organization.