- Medical care and treatment
- Annual health examinations (physicals)
- Allergy injections
- Health counseling and education regarding:
- Nutrition/weight concerns
- Eating disorders
- Sexual health issues including:
- pregnancy (counseling and testing)
- sexually transmitted infections
- Lifestyle issues, including:
- alcohol/drug abuse
- Referrals to specialists
- Massage Therapy
- Travel Medicine
- Wart Treatment
- Medical Excuse Notes
- First Aid, Dressing and Suture Removal
- Health Information Pamphlets
- The Virtual Health Self-Assessment Centre
Some of these services are not covered by OHIP, UHIP or other health insurance plans; therefore a charge, payable at the time of service, will apply.
Need an Appointment at Student Health Services?
- If this is a life or limb threatening emergency CALL 911 or go to the nearest EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT.
- For urgent issues (problems needing to be dealt with within the next 24 hours), there are 3 appointment options available:
- Call 905-688-5550 x3243 (to book an appointment)
- Stop by Student Health Services (to book and appointment)
- Visit one of our Urgent Care Walk In Clinics
|Urgent Care Walk In Clinic Hours
|Monday - Friday
|10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
|12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
|3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- For non urgent issues such as:
- Pap/physicial/periodic health exam.
- Follow- up with a specific doctor.
- If you feel you might need a longer appointment.
Please call (905-688-5550 x3243) or stop by Student Health Services to book an appointment
If this is your first appointment this school year, please:
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring your:
If this is not your first appointment this school year, please:
- Arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring your insurance card (OHIP, UHIP, Student Guard etc.).