General Safety Tips
- Lock it or lose it.
- Always remember to trust your instincts. Your sixth sense is usually right. Trust it and act on it.
- Never walk alone. Go with a friend.
- Walk in well lit areas and use the sidewalks.
- Never walk on the travel portion of the road. Drivers don't expect you to be on it.
- Take the time to wait for cabs. Do so with care and safety.
- Never leave your personal belongings unattended. They might not be there when you return.
- Campus Security will provide booster cables should you require them to start your car.
- Campus Security are here for you, 24/7/365.
ext. 4300 (During business hours)
ext. 3200 (In emergencies)