The four short-listed candidates for the position of Dean, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences are:
- Dr. Heather Carnahan, University of Toronto;
- Dr. Joanne MacLean, Brock University;
- Dr. Neil McCartney, McMaster University; and
- Dr. Paul McDonald, University of Waterloo
Each candidate will make a public presentation to the Brock community on the following dates:
- McDonald on Tuesday, March 15 at 2:30 p.m.in the E-classroom (TH 253);
- Carnahan on Thursday, March 10 at 1 p.m.in the E-classroom (TH 253);
- MacLean on Tuesday, March 22 at 2 p.m.in the E-classroom (TH 253); and
- McCartney on Thursday; March 24 at 3 p.m. in Academic South 201.
For more information click here.