2013 Registration Now Open
Welcome and thanks for your interest in participating in Brock BaseCamp!
Remember to register early as we can only offer a limited number of spots on each trip. We will update the site regularily to let you know which trips are full.
To register, please follow these simple steps:
- Read all regulations and information below.
- Register a new user account using our Online Account Registration Page.
- Check your email and click on the link sent to you from BaseCamp to activate your account.
- Login into the BaseCamp Application & Payment site with your email address and password to register for your trip.
- Complete the Application and Payment information sections.
- Check your email to view your registration confirmation email.
*If you encounter any problems using our online Account Registration or BaseCamp Application and Payment systems, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you register for the program.
- No alcohol, tobacco or non-prescription drugs are permitted on any trip.
- Personal electronic devices are prohibited. This includes cell phones, MP3 players & IPods, video games, and any other non-medical electronic items.
- Participants are bound by the policies set forth by the Brock University:
Participants are obligated to follow these regulations and policies as well as the directions and guidance of BaseCamp staff at all times or may be removed from the trip and sent home at their own expense.
- Please note that students with disabilities and special needs can most likely be accommodated on BaseCamp trips. Contact BaseCamp staff directly if you have questions or to talk about specific needs.
- Applications without the deposit of $150.00 + HST will not be processed.
- Deposit and/or full trip fees (deposit + outstanding balance ) will be refunded ONLY if we are unable to accommodate you on a trip, or if written notice of withdrawal from participation is received no later than two weeks prior to the start of your trip after which your deposit and/or full trip fees are non-refundable.
- Once you are accepted, you will be notified by email and receive an information package to the email address you provided. This will include a detailed packing list, logistical information, assumption of risk and indemnity form, medical form, and photo release form. These must be printed out, completed and the hard copies returned to us no later than two weeks prior to the start of your trip to Brock BaseCamp. Final payment must be made through our online payment system. Please login to our BaseCamp Application and Payment site and pay any outstanding balance at least 2 weeks prior to the start of your BaseCamp trip or you will forfeit your deposit and lose your place on that trip.
See you this summer for the adventure before the adventure!