Check Back In October for 2014 Trip Dates
First come, first served. Deposit required with registration. Click here to register.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have having trouble registering with our online system, email us at: email@example.com
and we can help you register in a different format.
IF YOUR DESIRED TRIP DATES ARE ALREADY FILLED, INQUIRE ABOUT OTHER OPPORTUNITIES OR
HAVE YOUR NAME PUT ON A WAITING LIST BY EMAILING firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was updated August 26, 2013
Two Weeks Prior to Trip - Deadline for final payment and submission of hard copies of completed forms.
Special Canoe Trip - Move in Early & Algonquin Canoe Combo
- August 27-September 1 (Note: This trip starts and ends at the Brock Univesity Campus in St. Catharines, Ont.)
- BaseCamp Participants (for this trip only) living in a Brock University Residence have the opportunity to bring their move in items early (August 27th), go on a 5-day canoe trip (August 27-August 31), and stay in their room in Residence the evening of September 1st.
- This course starts on Tuesday, August 27th at 7:00am.
- Canoe trip starts at 8:00 am on Tuesday and finishes by 6:00 pm on Saturday (students will be participating in a celebratory dinner and event Saturday night on the Brock Campus.
- Parents can meet back up with their student on Sunday September 1 in the AM to help them move into residence if so desired.
- All move in items will be stroed in a secure location on the Brock Campus while students are on their canoe trip. There will be any helpers available on the Sunday morning to assit BaseCamp students moving into residence. Items will be transported from our storage location on campus via van to their rooms!
- August 12-16
- August 19-23 (Note: This trip starts and ends at the Brock University Campus in St. Catharines, Ont.)
Note: Canoe trips start at 7:00 am on Monday and finish by 6:00 pm on Friday.
- August 19-21
- August 21-23 (Note: This trip starts at 3:00 pm on Wednesday and finishes at 6:00 pm on Friday.)
- August 26-28
Note: All rock climbing trips start and end at Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area, students are to be dropped off and picked up from this location. No transportation is provided by Brock University.
- August 12-16
- August 19-23
Note: Backpacking trips start at 7:00 am on Monday and finish by 6:00 pm on Friday.
- You will be placed on a waiting list if your preferred trip is full.
- All canoeing and backpacking trips start and end at Brock University.
- All rock climbing trips start and end at Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area (Milton, Ontario).