Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
|Summer 2013||July 2 - Aug. 3||5||$1170.00||$400.00***||
$850.00 with meals
*Fees are subject to change without notice
**The ancillary fees include health insurance, bus pass, student identification card, transcripts, certificates and a computer account
***Students with OHIP will be charged $315.00 for the ancillary fees
Homestay Fee Increase: Effective May 1, 2013 fees for Homestay accommodation will be increasing. Please see Notice: Homestay Fee Increase for more information.
Methods of Payment
Please visit our Methods of Payment page for more information.
Terms and Conditions
1. All fees are in Canadian currency.
2. The deposit covers all ancillary fees such as health insurance, bus pass, student identification card, and computer account.
3. Full tuition payment is due four (4) weeks before the program begins.
4. A late Homestay registration fee of $100.00 will be charged if an application is received less than four (4) weeks prior to session start dates. Deposits for late applications are not refundable.
5. All fees are non-refundable with one exception. If your Visa application is denied by the Canadian Embassy, the deposit minus a $250.00 administration fee will be refunded with proof of denial. Requests for refunds must be made within one (1) year of the application date.
6. The Homestay deposit is refundable, minus a $100.00 administration fee only if the cancellation is made one month prior to session start date. After this time the deposit is not refundable.
Length of terms may vary due to university and public holidays.
5 Week Course
Final transcripts and certificates will be given upon completion. Entry and exit International Placement Test (IPT) scores will also appear on the transcripts.