Successful MPCE applicants will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A four-year undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 75 per cent (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English language Proficiency requirement: TOEFL: 61 (IBT); IELTS: 5.0
- Notarized official university transcript, diploma and degree
- Two confidential reference letters
- Personal Statement (500 words) and resume.
September 2015 (application deadline August 31)
May 2016 (application deadline April 30)
All applications from China must be processed through Can-Zhong Consulting or one of their authorized partner agencies in China. (Please do not submit an online application without Can-Zhong as it cannot be processed.) See International Agent information below.
Please complete the online application HERE
You are required to upload the following documents on your online application:
- Official university and/or college transcript(s) to date.
- Undergraduate Degree Certificate. If the Degree Certification has not been issued, please submit an official Enrolment Confirmation to indicate your student status and the expected graduation date.
- English language proficiency test report (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL report).
- Two confidential letters of reference - one from a referee who is familiar with your professional work and one from an academic referee who can attest to your ability to pursue graduate studies.
- A Statement of Intent (500 words) indicating study interests and reasons for applying to the program.
- A resume detailing professional and educational experience.
Application Fee (non-refundable):
Please send your bank draft or money order in the amount of CA$100, made payable to Brock University, to the following address:
Office of International Initiatives
Faculty of Education, Brock University
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, ON
Canada. L2S 3A1
Please write your name on the back of the money order or bank draft.
Note that your application will not be considered for admission until the payment has been received.
For the current MPCE tuition fee please click here
The tuition fee must be paid prior to commencement of the MPCE program. Material fees, living expenses, transportation, ancillary fees, and medical insurance premium are the sole responsibility of the student.
All applications from China must be processed through Can-Zhong Consulting or one of their authorized partner agencies in China. Information about Can-Zhong Consulting can be found at the following websites:
Applicants from outside China, may submit an application directly to Brock University