Successful PMPCP/Ed applicants will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A four-year unergraduate degree
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 75 per cent (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English language Proficiency requirement: TOEFL: 61 (IBT); IELTS: 5.0; ITELP: 470 or successful completion of level 4 of the Brock IELP program
- Notarized official university transcript, diploma and degree
- Two confidential reference letters
- Personal Statement (500 words) and resume.
Please complete the online form HERE
You are required to upload the following documents on your online application:
1. Official university and/or college transcript(s) to date.
2. Undergraduate Degree Certificate. If the Degree Certification has not been issued, please submit an official Enrolment Confirmation to indicate your student status and the expected graduation date.
3. English language proficiency test report (e.g IELTS or TOEFL report).
4. Two (2) letters of reference - one from a referee who is familiar with your professional work and one from an academic referee who can attest to your ability to pursue graduate studies.
5. A Statement of Intent (500 words) indicating study interests and reasons for applying to the program.
6. A resume detailing professional and educational experience.
Application Fee (non-refundable):
Please send your bank draft or money order in the amount of CA$100, made payable to Brock University, to the following address:
Office of International Initiatives
Faculty of Education, BROCK UNIVERSITY
500 Glenridge Avenue,
Canada. L2S 3A1.
Please write your name on the back of the money order or bank draft.
Note that your application will not be considered for admission until the payment has been received.
The current PMPCP/Ed tuition fee is CDN $12,850.00.
The tuition fee must be paid prior to commencement of the PMPCP program. Material fees, living expenses, transportation, ancillary fees, and medical insurance premium are the sole responsibility of the student.
Tuition Refund Policy
You may apply to the PMPC program through the following agents certified by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Please contact us if you live in an area where currently we do not have a certified agent.