Successful MPCE applicants will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 75 per cent (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English language Proficiency requirement: TOEFL: 61 (IBT); IELTS: 5.0
- Notarized official university transcript, diploma and degree
- Two reference letters from academic or professional sources
- Personal Statement (500 words) that discusses your life experiences, academic and professional goals
- Resume (chronological description of your work, education, volunteer experience, awards, extracurricular activities, etc.)
September 2016 (application deadline August 1)
We are working on a new online application system. In the meantime please use our MPCE Application Package, and either mail your materials, or email them as indicated on the instructions.
Application materials needed are:
- Official university and/or college transcript(s) to date.
- Undergraduate Degree Certificate. If the Degree Certification has not been issued, please submit an official Enrolment Confirmation to indicate your student status and the expected graduation date.
- English language proficiency test report (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL report).
- Two confidential letters of reference - one from a referee who is familiar with your professional work and one from an academic referee who can attest to your ability to pursue graduate studies.
- A Statement of Intent (500 words) indicating study interests and reasons for applying to the program.
- A resume detailing professional and educational experience.
- Optional: A link to your ZEEMEE profile page (https://www.zeemee.com/)
Application Fee (non-refundable):
Please send your bank draft or money order in the amount of CAD $100, made payable to Brock University, to the following address:
International Programs Manager
Faculty of Education WH 67, Brock University
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, ON
Canada. L2S 3A1
Please write your name on the back of the money order or bank draft.
Note that your application will not be considered for admission until the payment has been received.
For the current MPCE tuition fee please click here
The tuition fee must be paid prior to commencement of the MPCE program. Material fees, living expenses, transportation, ancillary fees, and medical insurance premium are the sole responsibility of the student.