Internet, Telephone or ATM banking
To pay by online banking through a Canadian bank, or most Ontario Credit Unions:
- Contact your financial institution in order to set up your bank account(s) for telephone or web banking.
- Follow your bank’s instructions to add Brock to your list of payees.
- Make a payment, using your Brock student number as the account number to pay your bill. If your bank requires a nine digit number, simply add two zeros at the beginning of your student number.
Bank Transfer from a non-Canadian Bank
- Contact your financial institution in order to set up the transfer.
- Follow your bank’s instructions and use this information to transfer funds to Brock University:
Bank of Nova Scotia
Toronto Business Support Centre
40 King St. West
Beneficiary: Brock University
Account #: 10892 0011215
Transit #: 67876
Bank #: 002
Swift Code: NOSCCATT
From USA only: ABA: 026002532
Additional Information Required:
Student’s Name, Student’s Birth date, Student’s ID Number (if known)
You must send a copy of the transaction to our office:
By fax: 1-905-688-1912
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: all bank fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
- Your Brock student number is the account number to pay your bill. If your bank requires a nine digit number, simply add two zeros at the beginning of your student number.
Travelex Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students
The most efficient payment process for international students to pay their student fees is through Travelex's Bank to Bank Transfer. This option allows you to pay the Canadian dollar student fees in the currency of your choice.
To pay student fees using Travelex:
- Select Travelex Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students
- Enter your personal information
- Enter the amount of Canadian Dollars to pay
- Select the payment currency
- Finalize the transaction by following the instructions
- Take the confirmation page to your local bank; the bank will transfer the funds to Travelex
Travelex will forward the correct Canadian dollar amount to Brock University, and Brock University will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student fee account.
In Person at a Canadian Bank
To pay in person at a bank or credit union:
- Print a copy of your student Fee Statement or Fee Calculator.
- Bring it to your Bank or Credit Union, and pay just as you would any bill.
Cheque Payments – Sent to the Brock University Processing Centre by Post
To pay by cheque, print your student Fee Statement and mail with your completed cheque to our Processing Centre. The address to use is:
Brock University Processing Centre
P.O. Box 3278
Postal Station A
Toronto, ON M5W 4K2
A fee of $40 will be charged for any cheques returned by the bank.