What is "geospatial data"?
...map information in a digital format that is used with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or other graphic software to view, analyze and design maps. Here are some examples of using GIS in research .
Explore the Scholars GeoPortal for data of Ontario and Canada.
The Geospatial Data Listing includes more licensed and open data, and large scale Niagara data.
- An appointment with staff firstname.lastname@example.org will assist in clarifying the geospatial data available for your research needs.
- Knowledgable staff will clip and package data based on your study area.
- Data formats can be translated from one format to another.
- After consulting with staff, a custom mapping project may be an option to assist with your research.
- Customized instruction is offered for course-specific assignments or themes.
- General workshops are occasionally offered by staff on the use of GIS and geospatial data.