How to Register
If you have not already done so, you will need to activate your my.brocku.ca
After you have completed the account activation process (only necessary to do this once during your time at Brock), please login using your student number and the password that you set for yourself.
- Click on "Student Self Serve" in the toolbar along the top of the page.
- Click on "Register ** Graduate Programs" in the menu along the left side of the page.
- Declaration - Select the program/session (eg. Master of Business: Fall/Winter or Master of Accountancy: Fall/Winter) from the drop down menu. You will be asked to complete a declaration in three areas:
a. Program of Study (check "I agree")
b. Status in Program (full- or part-time) (check "I agree")
c. Immigration Status (check "I agree")
If, in any of these three areas, you do not agree with the information shown, please contact us immediately to resolve the matter. Entering "I disagree" in your declaration will NOT change your status officially. To affect a change in one of the three areas above, you must contact the Faculty of Business Graduate Programs Office or the Office of Graduate Studies directly. You will only be permitted to continue with the registration process once you have completed all three areas of the declaration.
- Courses - On the Course Registration screen, you must register for your courses one-by-one. Current program time tables are available online.
- To register for your first course, enter the "Course Name" (e.g. MBAB or MACC or MSCM) and the "Course Number" (eg. 5P03). Click "GO" - you do not need to enter the day/time information. Once you have clicked "GO", you will be presented with the section(s) of the courses that you can choose from. Note that, in many cases, there is only one section of each course available (as shown on the timetable pages).
- Click "Add" to register in the course section of your choice. If a course section is already full, the "Add" option will not appear and a message ** FULL ** will show on the left side of your screen. A green message will appear indicating that you have successfully registered in the course and the course will be added to your "List of Registered Courses" at the bottom of your screen. If you are unsuccessful at registering for your selected course section, a red message will appear and explain the error encountered
- Repeat Steps 5 & 6 for each of your remaining courses. You may change your selected elective courses as often as necessary until on-line registration closes.
Dropping a course:
If you wish to change your course registration prior to the close of online registration (see above), you simply need to re-visit the registration section of my.brocku.ca
. Before you may register in your new course selection(s), you must first drop your existing courses(s). You can do this by clicking on the "Drop" option next to the appropriate course(s) in your "List of Registered Courses" in the lower half of the screen.
Upcoming Registration Dates
Registration opens for all MBA, Returning MBA (ISP), MAcc and MSc: July 7
Registration opens for New MBA (ISP) and IMAcc: August 11
Last day to register: January 18 (Web Registration)
First day of Winter classes: January 5
Last day to withdraw without financial penalty: January 18
Last day to withdraw without academic penalty: March 6
Goodman School of Business