Call For Content: Teaching Worth Repeating Podcast
Brock University Instructors:
- Is there a part of your teaching that is so great that everyone wants to hear it again?
- Is a large portion of one of your courses focused on re-explaining one element?
- Is there a part of your teaching that can only be explained by you?
The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Educational Technologies (CTLET) would like to record you teaching and give you a copy for your portfolio, Isaak/Sakai site, DVD, or your own podcast, and we’d do it all at no cost to you! We’d like to record your voice, your computer screen, or you in front of a Brock University classroom teaching what only you can teach.
Here are the requirements:
- It must be under 50 minutes (per instructor)
- You must allow it to be distributed broadly via our “Teaching Worth Repeating Podcast” and other medium
- As the CTLET only records lectures for the promotion of teaching and awards considerations we can only record an individual instructor once.
If you are interested please contact Matt Clare in the CTLET.