How to Apply
1. All Ontario universities share a common application through the Ontario University Application Centre, www.ouac.on.ca
Determine the appropriate application form:
• OUAC 101 Application – Students on Ontario curriculum in or outside of Canada
• OUAC 105F Application - International and U.S. applicants
• OUAC 105D Application – Canadian or Permanent Resident applicants residing inside or outside of Canada
2. Arrange for official transcripts to be sent directly from the issuing institution to the Registrar’s Office, Brock University.
3. All applicants for whom English is a second language must submit evidence of English language Proficiency.
4. Mail all supporting documentation to Brock University - Office of the Registrar - Admissions - 500 Glenridge Avenue - St. Catharines, Ontario -Canada - L2S 3A1.
1. Click here to access the IELP/Undergraduate Online Application Form;
2. Include official transcript(s) showing secondary school results with notarized English translations;
3. Include official transcript(s) showing university or college study (if applicable), with notarized English translations. Prior to entry to undergraduate studies and assessment of transfer credit, an official transcript must be sent directly from the institution(s) attended to Brock University, Admissions Office; and
4. Provide the application fee payable to Brock University and mail all documents to Brock University - Office of the Registrar - Admissions - 500 Glenridge Avenue - St. Catharines, Ontario -Canada - L2S 3A1. The ONLY acceptable forms of payment are: Money Order, Bank Draft, or Bank Transfer (proof of bank transfer must be sent). For bank transfer information http://www.brocku.ca/esl-services/programs/payments
1. After determining which IELP session, complete the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) application;
2. Complete the Homestay application;
3. Include both applications and deposit; and
4. Mail all documents to: Brock University - ESL Services - 500 Glenridge Avenue - St. Catharines, Ontario -Canada - L2S 3A1