- Faculty and Staff
- Institutional Analysis and Planning
- Brock Acronyms Guide
- Brock Facts
- Common University Data Ontario
- Enrolment Reports (Head counts, FTEs)
- Data Request Form
- Advisory Committee on Institutional Data (ACID)
- Performance Funding Indicators
- Quality Assurance
- Supplemental Dynamic Reports and Dashboards (New!)
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Inservice (AQ)
- Teacher Education
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Overdue Accounts
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Ground Transportation Niagara Air Bus Procedure
Niagara Air Bus Procedure
Ground transportation booked online for Brock University business will receive a 10% discount.
Please contact Procurement Services for a reserved purchase order prior to booking your reservation.
Log on to: www.niagaraairbus.com
User name: Brock
Password: please contact Procurement Services
Under “Passenger Contact Information” please note your reserved purchase order number under “Reference#”
Next screen will request payment information. Please select “on account” and submit your request.
Once the service is booked, please issue a purchase requisition referencing the reserved purchase order and Niagara Air Bus confirmation number and forward it to the Procurement Services department for processing.
Any questions regarding ground transportation can be addressed to the Procurement Services Department.