CRISS - February, 2012
Congratulations go out to all Social Sciences researchers who were awarded CRISS research grants in the February, 2012 competition. These include:
- Scott Henderson "Globalization and the Ecology of Music Scenes: The Case of Saint-Etienne, France"
- Larry Savage "The Politics of Public Sector Unions"
- Barry K. Grant "Out of the Past: Film Genre Criticism Before Film Genre Criticism"
- Lynn Arner "Remembrances of Things to Come"
- Charles Conteh "Policy Governance in Multi-Level Systems: Economic Development and Policy Implementation in Canada."
- Tim Heinmiller "Explaining Carbon Pricing Policies in the Developed World"
- Ann Duffy "De-industrialized Female Workers in a Declining Economy"
- Kathryn Belicki "Predictors and Outcomes of Different Forms of Forgiveness"
- Bob Dimand "Irving Fisher and the Rise of Modern Macroeconomics"
- Hijin Park "Reconceptualizing violent women: R. v. Craig and racialized female murderers"
- Chris Fullerton "Examining the Long-Term Land Use and Transportation Impacts of Urban and Regional Planning Initiatives in Ottawa"
- Jeff Boggs "Benchmarking St. Catharines Interactive Digital Media Industry"
- Tomson Ogwang "Economic Conditions and Beer Sales in Canada: A Panel Data Analysis"
- Jennifer Good "Transmedia’s Uses and Gratifications in Hegemonic and Counter-hegemonic Contexts"