Library Access for Retired Brock Staff
Retired Brock staff are entitled to continued borrowing privileges at the James A. Gibson Library at no charge, with the following conditions:
- Maximum borrowing limit of up to 45 items at one time
- Term loan privileges, subject to early recall policies
- 1 consecutive renewal of each item (providing it has not been requested by another user)
- Reserve material and laptops are not available
- Overdue fines of 50 cents per day per item apply
- Overdue recall fines of $2.00 per day apply
More Information: View the library's complete Borrowing policies.
If you have further questions, please contact the Circulation Desk at 905-688-5550 ext.3228, or complete this form.