Graduate Program Director: Christine Daigle – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ways of Knowing
- Critique and Social Transformation
- Culture and Aesthetics
- The Digital Humanities
Entry point: September
Program length: Four years (12 terms)
Application deadline: February 15
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- An interview may be required.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Three references are required.
- A Statement of Intent (a two-page statement outlining your research interests in the context of the Interdisciplinary Humanities program)
- A sample of scholarly writing (this can be an essay, journal article, research paper or extract of a thesis (single author only) of no more than ten pages in length)
- A current CV