Graduate Program Director: Georgii Nikonov- email@example.com
- Organic chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Physical and computational methods
Entry point: January, May, September
Program length: Four years (12 terms)
Application deadline: Considered when received
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Three references are required.
Statement of Research Interest no more than two pages in length, in which applicants indicate their career aspirations/plans, specific research interests, and experience relevant to their interests. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, he/ she must be identified in the statement of intent.
- We encourage students to submit the results of a chemistry subject GRE, particularly if you are applying from outside of North America.
- Acceptance into the program requires that a participating member in the Department of Chemistry agrees to supervise the student’s research program. Prospective students are thus recommended to contact potential supervisors in the Department of Chemistry. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, this should be identified in the statement of research interest. See the program website for information regarding participating faculty.
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV)