Graduate Program Director: Dr. Nota Klentrou – email@example.com
Behavioural and Population Health
Social and Cultural Health Studies
Entry point: September
Program length: Four years
Application deadline: February 15
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A Statement of Intent: A free form letter or essay, of no more than two pages in length, in which applicants indicate their career aspirations/plans, specific research interests, and experience relevant to the program. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, he/she must be identified in the statement of intent.
- Since agreement by a faculty member of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences to act as a supervisor is required in order for a student to be accepted in the PhD program, prospective students must make personal contact with a potential Faculty of Applied Health Sciences supervisor. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, he/she must be identified in the statement of intent.