Graduate Program Director: Fereidoon S. Razavi – email@example.com
- Theoretical Physics
- Experimental Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science
Entry point: January, May, September
Program length: Two years (6 terms)
Application deadline: Considered when received
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program specific materials:
- Two academic references are required.
- A statement of research interests
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) — recommended for international students, but not required