Graduate Program Director: Ernest Biktimirov
Director, Graduate Programs, Goodman School of Business: Carrie Kelly
For questions about the program, please contact us through the:
- Operations and Information Systems Management
- Organization Studies
Entry point: September
Program length: 20 Months
Application deadline: Considered when received. International applicants should apply at least five months before the start of the program.
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A Statement of Research Interest: a one-page statement indicating your area of research interest and providing a detailed overview of the research you plan to pursue while in the MSc program and how this research is related to your future academic and/or professional plans
- A resume detailing the applicant’s education and career to date
- GMAT score (minimum 550)
- A minimum TOEFL iBT score of 100/Academic IELTS 7.0/ITELP 575
- A personal interview
- In exceptional cases, a GRE score in no less than the 70th percentile may be submitted in place of a GMAT score