Graduate Program Director: Mariek Schmidt – email@example.com
- Earth Science
Entry point: January, May or September
Program length: Two years (6 terms)
Application deadline: Considered when received
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Three references are required.
- Interested full time graduate students are encouraged to contact graduate supervisors prior to making formal application to discuss potential research projects. See the department website for information regarding faculty members
- A Statement of Research Interest — no more than two pages in length, in which applicants indicate their career aspirations/plans, specific research interests, and experience relevant to their interests. Also, a potential supervisor should be identified in the statement of interest.