Graduate Program Director: Brian Ross – firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry point: September
Program length: Two years (6 terms)
Application deadline: January 15
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A Computer Science Statement of Research Interest Form form in which applicants indicate their career aspirations/plans, specific research interests (note that they must be selected from faculty research interests) and experience relevant to their interests.
- Applicants are asked to indicate potential links between their own research interests and goals and the research interests of faculty participating in the graduate program. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, he/ she must be identified in the statement of research interest. Although not required, it is strongly recommended that applicants specify their potential supervisors.
- A Curriculum Vitae which should indicate the applicant’s education, employment, publication, teaching and research activities, and experience.