Graduate Program Director: Georgii Nikonov- firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry point: January, May, September
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical and Computational Methods
Program length: Two years
Application deadline: Considered when received
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Statement of Research Interest: No more than two pages in length, in which applicants indicate their career aspirations/plans, specific research interests, and experience relevant to their interests. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, he/ she must be identified in the statement of intent.
- Although not a requirement, we encourage students who have been trained outside of North America to submit scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) in Chemistry.
- Acceptance into the program requires that a faculty member in the Department of Chemistry agrees to supervise the student’s research program. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, this should be identified in the statement of research interest. See the department website for information regarding faculty members.