Graduate Program Director: Jeffrey Atkinson- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chemical Biotechnology
- Gene Biotechnology
Entry point: January, May or September
Program length: Two years (6 terms)
Application deadline: Considered when received
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program specific materials:
- Statement of Research Interest: No more than two pages in length, in which applicants indicate their career aspirations/plans, specific research interests, and experience relevant to their interests. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, he/ she must be identified in the statement of intent.
- Acceptance into the program requires that a faculty member in the Biotechnology program agrees to supervise the student’s research program. Prospective students are thus recommended to contact potential supervisors. If a potential thesis supervisor has been contacted, this should be identified in the statement of research interest. See the program website for information regarding participating faculty.