Graduate Program Director: Ryan Plummer – email@example.com
Graduate Program Coordinator: Luaine Hathaway firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries : SSAS@brocku.ca
- Scheme A: Course work, co-op placement and major research paper; four terms,16 months
- Scheme B: Course work and thesis; six terms, 24 months
Entry point: September
Application deadline: March 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program specific materials:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Intent — this document should convey the rationale for seeking entry to the program as well as describe how it advances his/her professional and academic aspirations.
- Agreement in principle of a core graduate faculty member to act as a tentative research supervisor is required for admission. This should be included as part of your statement of intent.
- Students must also indicate their intention to pursue Scheme A (co-op) or Scheme B (thesis) at the time of application.