Graduate Program Director: Marilyne Jollineau – firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Program Coordinator: Luaine Hathaway SSAS@brocku.ca
Inquiries : SSAS@brocku.ca
- Scheme A: Course work, co-op placement and major research paper; four terms,16 months
- Scheme B: Course work and thesis; six terms, 24 months
Entry point: September
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program specific materials:
- Two academic references are required.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Intent — this document should convey the rationale for seeking entry to the program as well as describe how it advances his/her professional and academic aspirations. It should be written as a free-form essay of no more than two pages in length. It must include your career aspirations and plans, research interests, and experience relevant to the program.
- Applicants are asked to identify (rank order) three Core Faculty as potential supervisors in principle as part of the OUAC application. You are not required to contact these Faculty Members before listing them in your application.
- Students must also indicate their intention to pursue Scheme A (co-op) or Scheme B (thesis) at the time of application.