Graduate Program Director: Jean-Francois Lamarche – email@example.com
Entry point: August
Program length: 1 year- 3 term (non co-op) or 20 months – 5 term (two of which are co-op terms)
Application deadline: February 28
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts and references as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Three academic references are required.
- A Statement of Intent: a one-page statement outlining your objectives in undertaking graduate study. List on a separate page any research, teaching or work experience related to your proposed graduate study.
- Curriculum Vitae: This should include the applicant’s education, employment, three employment references, publication, teaching and research activities, and experience.
- English Language Proficiency Requirement (if applicable): TOEFL 620 or TOEFL CBT 260 (with TWE of 5.0 or above), TOEFL iBT of 105, or IELTS score of 7.5-9.0, or ITELP score of 600, or CAEL score of 70-80.
- The Co-op office will complete a 10-15 min. personal or phone interview with short-listed applicants.