Graduate Program Director: Ernest Biktimirov
Director, Graduate Programs, Goodman School of Business: Carrie Kelly
For questions about our program, please contact us through our:
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
- Operations Management
Entry point: You can begin the full-time and part-time MBA program in September or January. Part-time students may also begin in April.
Application deadline: Rolling admissions (September and January deadline); March 30 (April deadline). It is recommended that International applicants apply at least five months prior to the start of the program.
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Statement of Interest — a one-page statement outlining your objectives in undertaking graduate study
- A resume detailing the applicant’s education and career to date
- GMAT score (minimum 550)
- A minimum TOEFL iBT score of 105/Academic IELTS 7.5/ITELP 600 is required for all applicants whose first language is not English
- A personal interview may be required