Graduate Program Director: Maurice Feldman – email@example.com
Specializations: Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
Entry point: September (full-time and part-time options)
Application deadline: January 15
Length: 2 Years (6 terms)
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- One academic and two professional references are preferred, but some applicants may have difficulty in obtaining academic references, so it may be more appropriate to obtain all three references from professionals. You will provide your references when you complete the online application.
- Curriculum Vitae: this should indicate the applicant’s education, employment, teaching and research activities/experience and publications/presentations (if any).
- A Statement of Intent and demonstrated commitment to the field of disabilities and/or Applied Behaviour Analysis, of no more than two pages in length (12 pt font Time New Roman, single or double spaced), describing your academic, employment, volunteer, and/or personal experience in the field.