Graduate Program Director: David Fancy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry point: September
Program length: 1 Year–3 terms (MRP); 16 months- 4 terms (Thesis)
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A resume outlining your educational and professional experience.
- A Statement of Intent indicating your reasons for pursuing this degree and your thoughts on possible strategies for dealing with an interdisciplinary approach to the study of literature and the other arts. This is particularly important given that applicants will normally have obtained an undergraduate degree with a single or combined major, but one that does not necessarily entail comparative analysis across the arts.