Graduate Program Director: Mary-Beth Raddon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry point: September
Program length: Major research paper- 16 months (four terms); thesis- 2 years (six terms)
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Two letters of reference – submitted electronically only.
- A statement of interest outlining your research background, general interests in social justice and equity, specific research interests, and interest in completing the MA in SJES at Brock University.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Successful completion of a four year bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline, with a minimum average of 75%. The program welcomes students from a variety of academic backgrounds. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate proficiency in English as specified in the section titled “Proof of English Language Proficiency” in the Brock University Graduate Calendar.
- For students who must provide proof of English Language Proficiency, a minimum TOEFL score of 580 (TWE 4.5) or equivalent is required by the Social Justice and Equity Studies Program.