Graduate Program Director: Mary-Beth Raddon – email@example.com
Entry point: September
Program length: Major research paper (four terms); thesis (six terms)
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Three letters of reference – submitted electronically only.
- A statement of interest outlining their research background, interests and goals (two page maximum).
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Applicants will normally hold an honours undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum average of 75%.
- Applicants will be expected to be proficient in English.*
*Please note that while the University specifies a minimum TOEFL of 550 and a TWE of 4.0, minimum SJES program requirements are TOEFL 580 and TWE 4.5.