Graduate Program Director: Sarah Matheson – email@example.com
Entry point: September
Program length: MRP: 16 months (4 terms); Thesis: 2 Years (6 terms)
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program specific materials:
- A statement of intent, of no more than two pages in length, outlining your interest and background in the study of popular culture, clearly stating the focus of your proposed research in the MA program, and explaining how you think completion of our program will contribute to attaining your future academic and/or career goals. List on a separate page any research or teaching experience (e.g., as an RA or TA) and any work experience related to popular culture.
- A sample of scholarly writing (15–20 pages in length); this may be a paper written for an upper-year course, a chapter from a thesis, a research report or conference paper, preferably on a topic related to popular culture.