- Canadian Politics
- Comparative Politics
- International Relations
- Political Theory
- Public Policy
Entry point: September (full-time and part-time) and January (part-time only)
Program length: One year ( 3 terms)
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program specific materials:
- A brief statement of your specific current academic interests and your intentions with regard to studies in a particular field of concentration. Tell us why you think our program is suited to your own special academic and research interests.
- A current resume.
- A copy of a paper that you have written for one of your university courses — it would be especially helpful if this essay falls within the area of interest you hope to pursue at the graduate level.