Graduate Program Director: Brian Lightbody – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Eastern Philosophy
- Comparative Philosophy
Entry point: September
Program length: One year (3 terms)
Application deadline: February 15
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A statement of intent concerning graduate studies in philosophy at Brock.
- A writing sample (no more than 20 pages in length), is required and beneficial. It should be related to the study of philosophy.