Graduate Program Director: Elizabeth Vlossak – firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry point: September
Program length: 1 Year-3 terms (MRP); 20 Months-5 terms (Thesis), 20 Months-5 terms (co-op option)
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Three references are required.
- Statement of Intent — a one-page statement outlining your objectives in undertaking graduate study in the History Department at Brock University
- Sample of scholarly writing — this can be an essay, journal article, research paper, or thesis (single author only) of no more than 20 pages in length