Graduate Program Director: Ebru Ustundag – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheme A: Course work and thesis, 20 months (five terms)
- Scheme B: Course work and major research paper, 16 months (four terms)
Entry point: September (full-time or part-time option)
Application deadline: February 15
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Three references are required.
- A two-page statement of interest that outlines your academic and other background information, and provides an indication of your research interests as well as intermediate and long-term goals. You are invited to indicate potential links between your own research interests and goals and the research interests of faculty participating in the program.
- A current resume