Graduate Program Director: Nancy Cook – email@example.com
Entry point: September
Program length: Major research paper (16 months-four terms); thesis (2 years-six terms)
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A personal statement of interest and goals
- A current resume
- Two academic online letters of reference from referees who can attest to the applicant’s suitability for graduate studies.
- Students will be expected to be proficient in English, as specified in the section titled Proof of English Language Proficiency in the Brock University Graduate Calendar and according to the Critical Sociology English language Proficiency requirements specified below.*
*Please note that while the Graduate Calendar specifies a minimum TOEFL of 550 and a TWE of 4.0, minimum MACS program requirements are TOEFL 580 and TWE 4.5.