Graduate Program Director: Roberto Nickel — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art and Archaeology
- Text and Culture
Entry point: September
- 20 months-Five terms (course work with major research paper)
- 2 Years-Six terms (course work with thesis)
Application deadline: January 31
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- Three academic references are required.
- A letter of intent — maximum two pages in length outlining your research interests and objectives in attending graduate school in Classics
- A writing sample — no more than 20 pages
- A list of which unadapted Greek and Latin authors you have read, including which works, and parts thereof