Graduate Program Director: Dr. Heather Chalmers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Entry point: September
Program length: 2 years (6 terms)
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application (including electronic references) and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A personal statement of research interests. It should be no more than two double-spaced pages (or one single-spaced page) and provide some indication of your research experience (i.e., thesis research, research assistant work) and your intermediate and long-term goals for pursuing a Masters degree in Child and Youth Studies. Also, as part of your statement, please rank your preferred faculty member(s) and speak to how this individual is best suited to your research interests.
- A recent example of written work (no more than 12 pages in length), or a demonstration of professional experience