Graduate Program Director: Gregory Betts — firstname.lastname@example.org
Blayne Haggart email@example.com (January 2015)
Entry point: September
Program length: 12 months (3 Terms)
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A Statement of Intent — a two-page statement outlining your research interests
- A current CV
- Proof of WHTI Compliant Document (an enhanced driver’s license, passport, passport card or NEXUS card)
Please note: Since coursework for the degree will be required from both Brock University and the University of Buffalo, all students will be required to have and maintain a valid passport or other WHTI-compliant document (an enhanced driver’s license, passport, passport card, or NEXUS card) and be eligible to cross the Canada-US border. For more information on this requirement, please review the website.