Graduate Program Director: Maurice Feldman – firstname.lastname@example.org
Specializations: Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
Entry point: September (full-time and part-time options)
Application deadline: January 15
Length: 2 Years (6 terms)
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program specific materials:
- One of the three references may be from a professional with whom you have worked. In all cases, the information should relate to the ability of the applicant to undertake graduate studies in the MA program. You will provide your references when you complete the online application.
- Curriculum Vitae: this should indicate the applicant’s education, employment, teaching and research activities/experience and publications/presentations (if any).
- A Statement of Intent and demonstrated commitment to the field of disabilities and/or Applied Behaviour Analysis, of no more than two pages in length (12 pt font Time New Roman, single or double spaced), describing your academic, employment, volunteer, and/or personal experience in the field. This statement should include the applicant’s research interests and an indication of which faculty members the applicant would prefer as possible thesis supervisors.