Join in the fun at the Rankin Cancer Run!
Published on April 23 2013
Join Brock University at the Rankin Cancer Run on Saturday, May 25th at 9:30am at the Grantham Lion’s Club on Niagara Street in St. Catharines! Participants have the option of running or walking a 1K or 5K course along the Welland Canal. All participants will receive a free t-shirt as well as a complimentary BBQ lunch! Please note, there is a registration fee of $10 for student participants and $20 for all other participants which can be waived if the participant collects $100 in pledges. The funds raised by the event help to support cancer care within the Niagara Region.
You can register and join the Brock University Team by following these instructions:
- Go to www.rankincancerrun.com
- Click on the green “Register” button
- Click on “Register as a Participant” button
- Click “ 2.Register as a Team Member ”
- Type “Brock University” into the Team search field, then click “Submit”.
- Fill out all of the information and then click “Submit”.
- Select your method of payment