Copyright Workshop - Mon. Feb. 27th, 1 pm - 2 pm, TH 253
Published on February 09 2012
Recent copyright developments have resulted in changes to the ways faculty and instructors use copyright materials as well as increased scrutiny over copyright practices. If you are a Brock faculty member or instructor and are wondering what copyright issues you may encounter - this session is for you!
- How to make sure your teaching materials are copyright compliant
- How you can get permission to use copyright materials
- Copyright issues you should think about when creating PowerPoint for your lectures
- Alternatives if you can't get permission (or just don't have the time)
- Who is available on campus to assist you with these issues?
For additional information go to www.brocku.ca/ctlet/workshops/faculty